<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7404692001584658353?origin\x3dhttp://cassandraloves-mlj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Electric Heart ♥
Profile.
I'm Cassandra Choi. (: born in 03.07.1991. I am friendly & I don't bite. :D
Status: Married to Choi Minho <3
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy your stay here♥

Cassandra Choi

Create Your Badge



Music.

Talk Here.
Tag To Be Linked! (:


Desires.
I want to see SHINee in person. <3
WORLD PEACE WITH NO SICKNESS.
IPhone 4. (:
Earn as much MONEY as possible!
Trying not to be so blur always.
Weight to be 54kg/52kg/50kg.
Get good results fr Yr 2 HT Event Management.
Buy memory bigger memory space fr my comp.
Travel to TAIWAN fr holiday.
To see all idols i love. :D
Find my loved. :)

Links

Credits
Designer: spheeeeere.
Images: I II III IV

Friday, December 10, 2010

DEAR 최민호,

just to let you know how i feel about you (since people are thinking that my love for you is just for awhile) and i've known you for (i think) 2years alr!

p/s: shall go change my facebook r/s date. hahahha

anyway, to the emo side now.

YOU'RE MY STRENGTH OF PILLAR AT MY MOST SADDENING TIMES (shan't mention what is it, but there's alot) and you've always brought me laughter (and sadness and anger of course, hehe) so no matter what happens, be it i have a boyfriend in the future (which i reckon not), YOU WILL BE MY BELOVED!! (2nd if i really have boyf hehe!)

BOY I WANT YOU SO BADLY NOW I WANNA HUG YOU AND SING YOUR BIRTHDAY SONG TO YOU BUT I JUST CAN'T. ):

AND LASTLY,생일축하합니다 내 남편!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

*plants kisses all over you and hug you till you can't breathe. hehe!*

THIS IS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. ^^

you stole my heart @ 12:00 AM